Landlord Solutions is operated to the very highest professional standards, incorporating best past practices and new industry standards.
Valuation & Advice
- Our Professional property manager will visit your property free of charge and will make a realistic rental assessment based on location, size, condition and demand. This can be done with or without your presence.
- We will liaise with you in relation to any special conditions you wish to apply i.e. the allowance of pets, smokers, length of tenancy.
- We will advise you on any works required prior to letting, which should be completed before the property is shown to any potential tenants.
- We will provide you with information regarding your responsibility as a landlord to third parties when letting your property; it will then be your responsibility to notify where applicable your mortgage lender – insurance company.
- Your property can be let furnished or unfurnished, but we would always advise you to let the property furnished as nine out of 10 tenants do not own their own furniture.
- We will advise you on the legislation relating to the Private Residential Tenancy Board.
- We will complete the PRTB form and ensure that it is sent to the PRTB directly.
- Our experienced property manager will meet potential tenants at the accommodation.
- We will carefully select and vet potential tenants for your property. We will secure bank & employers references from suitable tenants.
- We will then convey all information on potential tenants to you, before making a selection.
- We will market your property on the following websites: daft.ie, let.ie, myhome.ie, Landlord-Solutions.ie, myhome2let.ie.
- We will also erect a Landlord Solutions & Property Management agents’ sign outside the property.
- We will prepare a detailed inventory of contents and forward it to the landlord free of charge.
- Letting service is tax-deductable.
- We will secure a security deposit equal to one month’s rent and one month’s rent in advance upon signing of the lease.
- We will set up standing orders to the landlord’s account. This will be forwarded on after deductions, fees and outlay. It is then the landlord’s responsibility to hold the security deposit and return to the tenant on completion of the lease.
(Landlord Solutions will hold security deposits for landlords availing of the management service).
Transfer of Utilities
Meter readings will be taken for the Gas and ESB and the accounts will be transferred into the new tenant’s name.
The preparation of lease agreements between landlord and tenant. Our lease agreements comply with legal requirements, special conditions and requests from individual landlords can be added.